Friday, February 03, 2006




Orange Therapy

I am now suffering from a bad cold, coughing, sneezing, speaking in a hoarse voice, and having a running nose all the time. I do not catch cold very often, but once it gets me, it never loses its grip easily. Maybe the only good thing is that I can speak like a gentleman now.

Yushan made a Korean Orange Therapy for me and it helped! Thank you! People can hear me better today and it seems that my burning throat has been eased a lot.

When I was in Taiwan, my mum also used similar therapy. She usually boiled peeled oranges, juiced them, and added salt in the juice. It was always effective.

It usually takes me 1 to 2 months to recover, and too much chemical medicine disgusts me. However, if in need, I am very willing to try these alimentary therapies.

Fruit is such a precious gift from nature.


Picture by Ernest von Rosen, www.amgmedia.com

2 comments: