Monday, February 27, 2006



Diary I of Rehearsal of "A Question of Power" for International Women's Week, York,

It'd been more than 4 years before I came back to the stage last Sunday.
I didn't know that I would feel shy and awkward back to stage. I made all mistakes that a good actor should have avoided, forgetting where to put my hands and how to project my voice. But the artistic director managed to help me get back to the right track. After some rounds, I think my actor-self will be back, at least I hope so.

I am going to recite/perform two of my poems on this occasion. One is "I wonder" and the other is "A Red Pepper".

6 comments:

  1. you'll have to let me know when the shows are so that i can spread the news

    we're all gonna be proud of you my lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! It's in the afternoon on the 11th of March (sat) in Studio 2 in St. Johns' College. I will let you know exactly when it is when I get the flyer tomorrow. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so looking forward to it!!
    I'll definitely go even if I have to pay 14 pounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, Yushan, don't worry, it won't cost that much. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! wanchen, though I can't go, I'm sure you'll do a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks chiaoyu, I still remember you are a very creative stage designer!

    ReplyDelete