Friday, August 31, 2018

My Lunchbox Diary XII



It’s been almost 2 months since my last update.
When the summer vacation began for T, my summer vacation literally ended. What is a bit more fortunate in our case was that the kindergarten also provided some summer nursing for parents with a need. On the days when he was able to stay in the kindergarten for the entire day, I continued to make lunchbox.

Occasionally, when we as a family went out to picnic or hung out with family friends, I also made family lunchbox. 

It is probably a blessing that T loves the idea of having lunchbox. Sometimes he would ask is it was a lunchbox day. Sometimes before we set out he asked, “Is there lunchbox?” In summer, his appetite reduced, but usually he would love to finish whatever inside a lunchbox. I probably should take pride in a small contribution to his passion. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment