Sunday, January 25, 2015

A 40-week Project: III

I have heard a lot about how pregnant women would suffer from digestion problems, such as constipation. It is really something that I am worried most before I even thought of getting a child. Since little, the issue of digestion has troubled me all the way up to now due to, probably, my tense nerves and inability to relax.


However, so far this hasn't become an issue yet as far as I can see. Perhaps I am definitely more relaxed during summer break, and naturally the biological functions of my body are more willing to cooperate in a warmer weather. I cannot be more blessed with the disappearance of digestion problem common to most fellow mothers. 

Perhaps, the new life is in fact a clean freak, who has already been urging me to clean up the space near to its current dwelling punctually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment