Tuesday, January 16, 2007



It was about 2 years ago (or more) that I saw this photo for the first time. It was taken against a temple which my family visits every new year. It was just a randon discovery when I was wandering around waiting for my mom to finish her prayer.

When I visited the temple last December during my stay at home, I managed to locate the photo again on the vast bulletin board that has been crowded with pictures taken during these two years. It is still amusing, the photo, an interesting note to my experience of religion indeed.

It is supposed to be a group photo of the religion committee after a certain annual event. Everyone looks quite serious despite that they are smily. However, there is one grandfather-figure, on the right to the center of the picture, posed victory among his solemn-looking peers. That pose is an ace! He does make me laugh out loud in that temple and keeps me smiling everytime I remember it. (Sorry, my weird sense of humor, I know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment