Tuesday, April 24, 2018

My Lunchbox Diary II


Fried potato salad (コロッケ), shallow fried bell peppers, rice with tuna and corn, fruit, broccoli. 24 April 2018.

It was another Monday when T was to stay until 5pm in the kindergarten. I found the cookbooks for lunchbox useful, and they provided good tips on saving time, too. Some of the food I cooked in the morning for T’s lunchbox went into our dinner, too. Although making lunchbox is no longer that time-consuming, I still woke before 4 am to prepare for the day of work and cooking. 

Between now and the end of last March after T discontinued with the nursery, we (had to) spent most afternoons at home before he is officially entitled for extension care in the new place in June. Interesting and surprisingly, he picked up more vocabulary in mandarin from me and was able to speak more complete sentences in mandarin. It is an expected consequence, but still a pleasant surprise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment