Tuesday, August 22, 2017

T's Lunchbox

This post on T's lunchbox was long overdue. As T was transferred to a new nursery last April, he also stopped eating lunch prepared by me. 


The images below were the meals on the last 3 days in his previous nursery. I made a special bread pudding for him on the last day, and he as usual ate up everything. Who would know that after this when T, famous for his good appetite, began his new nursery, he would refuse food and even refuse to eat because of stress for nearly 2 months? That was a shock to both of us, and as the head nurse in the previous nursery said once, "if T ever refuses to eat, there must be something very wrong."

It is certainly time-saving to be exempted from the duty to prepare lunchbox every morning. However, when asked if I felt relieved, I felt more lost rather. I do not know if there will be another time again for me to dedicate myself to preparing baby's lunchbox like the past 1 and 1/2 years, but I certainly will remember the efforts that I have made to create this series of lunchbox menus, and the knot that these meals have tied between T and I. 








No comments:

Post a Comment