Thursday, April 12, 2007

Spring in Hyde Park (1/April/2007)




The re-energizing English Spring is around again.
Hyde is now colorful again with daffodils, green meadows,






rosy cherries (? not very sure about the species),









and ever-beloved tulips.











Also, Hyde is vigorous again with a pair of fighting bears,











a happy dog with its balloon-making keeper (a very spring-way to walk dog, believe me! Look at the curve of joy of its body!!),








well-fed squirrels,









plus a pair of swans in the pound.

6 comments:

  1. thanks ladies! I am fancying purchasing some new lenses if not a new camera... ah, very greedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do you want to see that play? my editors actually asked us if we'd like the review tix but the marketing manager prefers some reviewer who could go with her mum then write the review on how the mum receives the play...so...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah spring time, everything looks so beautiful after the long winter (even if this last winter was not so cold). I love all the dafs and blossom. I keep meaning to wander into the park to see if the trees are showing any sign of life (I should really considering it is less than a minutes walk away).

    I've never seen those bears in Hyde Park before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1u, I think, I am interested in 'love story' in general, perhaps.

    Andy, I remember my supervisor's house has a sculpture of fighting seals, very similar in the shape and taste, wonder if they are from the same artist. Forgot to check out the artist's name...

    ReplyDelete