Wednesday, June 14, 2006



Congratulations to the graduates

Most of my students graduated from the university this and last year. The class that I tutored just completed their undergraduate education a few days ago. I was sorry that I couldn't make it to this important rite of passage for them, both times.

I have been viewing their pictures and feeling their happiness these days.

I hope I was helpful to them in the year when I worked closely with them. Inexperienced and reserved as I was, I made mistakes and failed to offer good advises.
They gave me good lessons, however, lessons on life and attitude.
They were such a variety of individuals, of whom each had a different personality and challenged the bookish me in a different way.

Thanks to them, dear graduates.

1 comment:

  1. very very good to see you last night, it was splendid and thanks for encouragement and your smiles!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete