Sushi

L, a little sister in my flat, knocked on my door tonight and gave me a lot of sushi!
It was very nice indeed, an innovative blend of a variety of ingredients, and a good taste even without sauce!
Cute shapes too! They were just like small, smiling, happy faces.

Thank you, L and F!
(Sorry that I did not come to the kitchen to express my gratitude properly, as I was already in my night gown even though it was still early...)

L, you should be more proud of your own cooking!
I do not even know how to make sushi! You are brilliant!

I believe you have found the best seasoning in the world! ; )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Do you think you are the greatest person in the world?"

Reading for Kids (VII)

Sophie Calle's "Exquisite Pain" in Hara Museum, Ikaho, Gumma, Japan