Congratulations to the graduates

Most of my students graduated from the university this and last year. The class that I tutored just completed their undergraduate education a few days ago. I was sorry that I couldn't make it to this important rite of passage for them, both times.

I have been viewing their pictures and feeling their happiness these days.

I hope I was helpful to them in the year when I worked closely with them. Inexperienced and reserved as I was, I made mistakes and failed to offer good advises.
They gave me good lessons, however, lessons on life and attitude.
They were such a variety of individuals, of whom each had a different personality and challenged the bookish me in a different way.

Thanks to them, dear graduates.

Comments

  1. very very good to see you last night, it was splendid and thanks for encouragement and your smiles!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Do you think you are the greatest person in the world?"

Reading for Kids (VII)

Sophie Calle's "Exquisite Pain" in Hara Museum, Ikaho, Gumma, Japan