T's Reading Log I

We started reading with T a couple of weeks ago, and last week, he got his own library card in a local library. How blessed he is to have his own pass to a trove of fun and knowledge since so little!

I found the search for suitable books for 0-year-old baby quite interesting, as there are so many factors to consider since they literally cannot 'read' at all. Therefore, I thought it might be interesting to keep a log of the reading he does with us from now on.



The first two books we borrowed for T were "Whose Voice is That?" (my own bad translation of the Japanese title.)


And 'Isn't that beautiful?'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Do you think you are the greatest person in the world?"

Reading for Kids (VII)

Sophie Calle's "Exquisite Pain" in Hara Museum, Ikaho, Gumma, Japan