A happy angel I met in the library

I saw a friend in the library today. It's been a while since last time we saw each other.

She was as friendly as usual, but she was somehow a bit different, I felt. Her smile radiated brilliant happiness, very hyper in spirit and excited. The apparent excitement was quite unusual according to her rather steady temper.
Then she said she had a good news to tell me: she is engaged! We gripped tight each other's hands and screamed exultingly a voiceless scream in the corridor in the library.
Another 18 months to expect the wedding! I am so pleased for her!

The good news kept me smiling for the rest of the day.
Congratulations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Do you think you are the greatest person in the world?"

Reading for Kids (VII)

Sophie Calle's "Exquisite Pain" in Hara Museum, Ikaho, Gumma, Japan