Orange Therapy

I am now suffering from a bad cold, coughing, sneezing, speaking in a hoarse voice, and having a running nose all the time. I do not catch cold very often, but once it gets me, it never loses its grip easily. Maybe the only good thing is that I can speak like a gentleman now.

Yushan made a Korean Orange Therapy for me and it helped! Thank you! People can hear me better today and it seems that my burning throat has been eased a lot.

When I was in Taiwan, my mum also used similar therapy. She usually boiled peeled oranges, juiced them, and added salt in the juice. It was always effective.

It usually takes me 1 to 2 months to recover, and too much chemical medicine disgusts me. However, if in need, I am very willing to try these alimentary therapies.

Fruit is such a precious gift from nature.


Picture by Ernest von Rosen, www.amgmedia.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Do you think you are the greatest person in the world?"

Reading for Kids (VII)

Sophie Calle's "Exquisite Pain" in Hara Museum, Ikaho, Gumma, Japan